What's on in the Club?
Bands coming to your Club soon
December - The Jacks (2nd)
December - Grafittie (16th)
Boxing Night - Gimme Some Luvin
Saturday Night Lounge Entertainment
- Check your Lottery Numbers
- Weekly Events
- Monday: Cash Bingo - Ballroom Dancing
- Tuesday - Dancing Private Lessons
- Wednesday: Ballroom Dancing
- Thursday: Cash Bingo - Zumba - Kangoo
- Friday: Mixed Darts and Skittles
- Saturday: Big Bands, Disco and Cabaret in the Lounge
- Sunday: Free Jukebox - Ballroom Dancing
- Strictly Dance Ltd
Monday 7.30pm - Improvers 2 / Silver
8.30pm - New Absolute beginners
Wednesday 7.30pm - Improvers 1 / Bronze
8.30pm - Advanced / Gold +
Sunday 6.30pm - Popular Sequence
7.30 to 9.30 - Social practice - Ballroom, Latin & Sequence.
Gareth & Andrea
Gareth - 07790 068 404
Andrea - 07531 082 068
Classes Thursday 6.30 - 7.30. All ages and fitness levels.
Kangaroo Jump Classes
Must be booked. Thursday 7.30 - 8.30.
E-MAIL: [email protected]
FACEBOOK: Zumbasouthwales-Energize Tammika
Llanharan RFC Vice Presidents' Club 2017/18
(Contact Joe Davis to join)
(We now have the new Vice Presidents Ties available at only £10.00 each)
October - David Martin
September - Mostyn Thomas
August - Ian Davies
July - Gerwyn Jones
June - Tony Mathews
May - Roy "Grizz" Davies
Apr - Donna Williams
Mar - Dai Jenkins
Feb - Donna Williams
Dec - Viv Neate
Nov - Em Evans
Oct - Philip Thresher
Sep - Dai Martin
August – Gwyn Brooking
July – Adrian Tattersall
- JUNE - RhysTaylor
- MAY - Gerwyn Jones
- APR - Keith Taylor
- MAR - Jeff Phillips
- FEB - Wayne Merry
- JAN - Jonathan Windsor
Membership Options (2016/17)
A variety of packages are currently available. If you would like to renew, upgrade of become a new member, then please contact Joe Davis. Memberships forms can be downloadable at very bottom of this page.
- Vice President: Match entry, free monthly raffle, post-match hospitality functions etc - £132.
- Full member: Clubhouse facilities, right to apply for international tickets £20.
- Full family membership: As above but two adults plus children (11-18) in immediate family - £45.
- Junior membership: Free entry to matches - £5.
- Social member: Use of clubhouse - £10.
- Social family membership: Use of clubhouse as for above family membership - £25.
- Senior Citizen: - £5.
- Season ticket: Admission to league/friendlies - £50.
- Season ticket OAP: As above - £25.
Llanharan RFC Life Members
KEITH TAYLOR TREVOR PASCOE HOWARD PERKINS RANDAL MARTIN HUGH SMITH BRIAN MILLS
DIANE PRITCHARD ADRIAN TATTERSALL DAI JENKINS
Our hall in various guises - could this be the place for that wedding reception or special occasion?
Interested in hiring a venue then CALL THE CLUB on 01443 222209 or
Our Social Secretary Steve Rossiter on 07796416518 or e-mail him on [email protected]
CALL IN FOR A BOOKING FORM OR USE THE LINK BELOW PHOTOS
(We can also supply your catering requirements with our own LCDP CATERING. Contact Katie on 07969504318)